1. The service automatically collects information only stored in cookies.
2. A cookie is a text file which is sorted on final service user’s device. Cookies are meant to be used on website service. Mainly they contain: the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number.
3. Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the website operator MedGo Sp. z o. o.
4. Cookies are used for:
- Personalize the website content to the user’s preferences and to optimize web browsing. These files allow identifying the user’s device and properly displaying a website tailored to fit their individual preferences.
- They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that are helpful in understanding how the user browses the websites; this, in turn, allows improving their structure and content.
- Possibility to log on the website.
- Keeping logged user on every site of the website.
5. There are two kinds of cookies – “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. The former are files that exist in temporary memory only while the user is reading and navigating the websites; web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user logs out or/and closes the browser. “Persistent” files remain with the user’s device for the period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
6. As a rule, browsers by default allow to install the cookies in the end device. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic support of “cookies” in browser settings, or to inform the user each time they are being sent to the user’s end device.
8. Cookies which are used by service (storage in final device) can be shared with service’s partners or cooperating advertisers.
9. Information about website’s settings is available in menu (help) or producer’s website.
10. For more information about cookies go there: ciasteczka.org.pl